Peplink Balancer

Dear Peplink Team,

I have requirement about link balancer and we need propose Peplink Link balancer for purpose load sharing internet & Link failover and we going to deploy it as HA. And for the existing Diagram, please refer to the below Picture.

Customer's Diagram

I have some questions to clarify with all of you about this solution, so please let me know if you have experience with it.
• How to configure between the firewall and Peplink link balancer? And what is the method?
• After connects the new Peplink link balancer to the existing firewall, is there any affecting on the existing configuration on the firewall(Check Point FW)? Due to the existing firewall, we have configured VPN site to site from Phnom Penh to Malaysia. So I worry when we add Peplink link balancer it effect to the current configure on the existing firewall.
• Can Peplink pass the log to an existing log management system that customers using?
• When I assign one link for VPN from Phnom Penh to Malaysia down, does the VPN still working or not? • How to configure between the firewall and Peplink link balancer? And what is the method?
• After the customer connects the Peplink link balancer to the existing firewall, is there any affecting on their existing configuration on the firewall? Due to the existing firewall, they have configured VPN site to site from Phnom Penh to Malaysia. So they worry when they add Peplink link balancer it effect to the current configure on the existing firewall.
• Can Peplink pass the log to an existing log management system that customers using?
• When the customer assigns one link for VPN from Phnom Penh to Malaysia down, does the VPN still working or not?
• Could you share the Technical proposal on these solutions?
• As I plan to configure HA, so please advise me about the new diagram based on this sample diagram. Thank you!

Dear Team,

Do have anyone can reply me soon?