Peplink Balance One-Core + Speedfuion License

Hi,

Is it possible for Peplink Balance One Core and Speedfusion License to activate?

Also would like to ask if Speedfusion license will still work if we get all 5 WAN ports activated for this Balance One Core?

I can’t speak to the 5 WAN license, but you most definitely can put SpeedFusion on the Balance One.

Hello Jmjones, thanks for the respond. I might be wrong on this. Maybe the ports for BPL-One core that can be activated
are only 3 because the 2 WAN is already active am I right?

So if 3 WAN will be activated there will be 5 WAN already.

Im not sure if Speedfusion will still be available for this.

You are correct. All balance routers are multiWan - so there are two WAN ports when you get the router. The license turns 3 LAN ports into WAN ports. I would be surprised if speedfusion didn’t support all 5 WANs. Remember that you need another Peplink device to connect to in order to use SpeedFusion. You can also have multiple tunnels and include different links into each tunnel - I think. Wait for an official rep or call a certified dealer. I am sure they will have the answers to all of your questions

Hello, can you help us how can we contact the technical support of peplink to ask regarding this matter?

https://contact.peplink.com/secure/create-support-ticket.html

Good luck to you sir