Filled with important new features, Peplink Balance Firmware 5.4 Beta is now available for you to test. Here are a few highlights of this beta release:
- Video Bonding
- Enhance video delivery and other streaming applications with our new patent pending video bonding technology. You will instantly notice a quality improvement! - Layer 2 Site-to-Site VPN
- Connect your VPN sites together in Layer 2 configuration for more advanced network configurations and special applications! - Outbound Traffic by Domain Name
- Routing outbound corporate website traffic to a faster Internet link while redirecting leisure traffic to a slower, cheaper link is now easy with our Outbound Traffic by Domain Name feature. Just specify desired domain names and all outbound traffic will route accordingly. - Command Line Interface (CLI) Support
- Now you can control your Peplink devices from the command line. The new CLI interface displays device information via text interface and customized application. - IPv6 Support
- IPv6 beta support is here! Get Peplink devices ready and tested for compliance with your upcoming IPv6 deployments.
To get the beta firmware, register at http://www.peplink.com/beta/