Peplink Balance 580 and Balance One Core - Connectivity

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I would like to ask with regards to my Peplink Balance 580 and Balance One Core Connectivity. I have already the WAN1 -4 Internet connection to my Head Office and 1 Internet connection using Peplink Balance One Core to another branch. In My Head Office, there is a PC Server connected to Peplink Balance 580. Sample IP is 10.10.10.30 when the time I started to ping this IP from another branch to My Head Office its response to a reply that they are connected. after 1 to 2 Minutes of its response to request time out. After 30 seconds it also replies connected again.

What are the configuration of this matter that my branch will not request time out again?

Thank you so much for your favorable action on this matter.

Best regards,

Ronald.

Hi Ronald,
Are you using bonding at the head office location? What are wan speeds on the balance one? Do you see healtcheck failures on the Balance One?

With a single WAN connection at the remote location I would disable the healthcheck there and test again.

1 Like

Good Morning Sir,

Yes I am using bonding at the head office there are 4 internet connection i used to my Peplink Balance 580 while in my Branch only one internet connection. How do i disable the health check? I would like to please do a favor of me about the guidelines how to disable health check.

Thank you for your favorable action on this matter.

Ronald.

You can disable the healthcheck option in the WAN details.

1 Like

Good Afternoon Sir,

Thank you for your kind assistance on this matter.

Best regards,

Ronald

Good Afternoon Gentlemen,

I already disable health check with a single WAN but still they have request time out reply.

Thank you for favorable action on this matter.

Best regards,

Ronald