I have a gigabit circuit on my WAN plugged directly into my Peplink Balance 380 (HW.5, FW 6.2.2 build 3362). If I run speedtest, I pull about 290x290. If I plug into my laptop (Macbook Pro 13" 2012 model w/ ethernet) it pulls a 910x910.
My immediate thought is that I’m having an MTU issue, but testing 1440, 1500, 1530, and 1580 I can’t seem to pull any faster than the 290x290. I’ve also noticed that the CPU seems to spike all the way to 100% very consistently when running speedtest to the point that the CLI is non-responsive until it’s complete.
Please and thank you!
Edit: I’ve also made sure that my Upload/Download bandwidth is set to 1 Gbps, not 300x300; Also, auto MTU is pulling 1500