Peplink Balance 310 5G and Starlink

This is my first post here. I recently purchased, second hand but BNIB, a Peplink Balance 310 5G router. Purchased brand new from Starlink is the latest edition of the Starlink rectabgular dish and Mobile RV plan. As many others have posted i have constant error messages of “WAN failed DNS Test” and get substantially lower speedtests results going through the peplink vs going through the Starlink router directly. The router is still under a transferrbale warranty, and in fact has spent very few minutes or hours plugged in at all before it was sold to me. At the time of purchase, i believe it was less than a month old. I have tried putting a switch in line between the Starlink and the router, i have also tried manually setting the DNS to different servers (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4), tried pinging a domain, tried turning off health check. A support repressentative suggested making sure the subnets were different (i.e. 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.10.1) and when i changed that subnet, the DNS failed message cleared. However, i am still suffering from the major throughput problem. Just today it was 13MB from teh Peplink and 85MB from Starlink. Does my generation of router have the chipset incompatibility issues with Starlink that the simple network switch should solve? What should i try that’s different at this point?