What is the best way to connect to Verizon’s DSL via the peplink balance 20?
Is it possible to utilize the 2750B / wireless modem+router with the peplink so that I can still :
- do fail over with a yet to be added second wan source
- still use the 2750B’s wireless
- have the wireless users be on the same network segment as the users coming off of the peplink?
Or do I need to instead, either:
- disable the wireless on the provided 2750b
- add a wireless to the lan side of the peplink
I’m guessing I need to change the supplied verizon modem to act as a pass through of some sort. and then connect it to a peplink wan port, and then configure the p2p in the peplink?
I’ve had some limited networking experience, but am no where near an expert. So if someone can give a rough outline, i’m hoping I will only have a few questions from that.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!