PepLink and Fortinet Firewall Hub and Spoke VPN

Hi Anyone can help me? I have the problem to configure Hub and Spoke VPN between Peplink and Fortinet Firewall. I have 3 Internet line.All internet links connected to Peplink. Then, Peplink lan connected to Fortinet Firewall. I want to terminate VPN traffic on Fortinet to get Hub and Spoke Design. How can i do this? Please below attached file. This is my design. Thanks your support. Thanks & BR, LLO

Hi,

I assume you have available public IP on each WAN. So the most easiest way is configures NAT Mappings (Network > NAT Mappings) on Balance router.

Hi TK Liew,

As your mention, i need to apply Drop-in mode for Peplink Balance Router? Then, i need two public static IP address for Peplink and Fortinet Firewall?

Hi,

Drop-in mode is a good option. You may configure in this way:-

WAN1 - Drop-in
You need 2 public IPs (1 for Balance router, another for Firewall). external VPN devices communicate directly with Firewall public IP.

WAN2 - NAT
Perform NAT Mapping for Firewall in Balance router if you choose to connect VPN via this interface.

WAN3 - NAT
Perform NAT Mapping for Firewall in Balance router if you choose to connect VPN via this interface.

Hi TK, Thank you for your support. I will try the best.

Hi TK, Now, we face the problem. We have not enough public IP address to assign for Pep-Link. So, could you please share me any other advice to set up Hub-and-Spoke VPN from fortinet. Thanks your support.

Hi,

I assume you don’t have sufficient public IP on Drop-in WAN. If my assumption is correct, you may use Share Drop-In IP. Please go Network > LAN > Drop-In Mode Settings > Follow settings on screen shot below:-

Hi TK,

Thank in advance. If i have any further issues, i will provide to you.Thanks your support.