Peplink 42G -Xfinity Mobile Plan,King Connect and MAX BR1

I’ve recently purchased a Peplink 42G and want to attempt to use the cabling that already exists in my RV for some of the connections. I’d like to connect to the Wifi connections from the 42G to the King Connect wiring that is pre-wired (under the HD TV antenna on the roof into my bedroom at a plate. Other than the possibility of having to use adapters for the connections does this sound like it might work or am I missing something here?
The RV is pre-wired for “King Connect” which, as I understand it, is merely cabling that is located under the antenna on the roof and is cabled down to a wall plate which can allow for direct connection to either a Wifi Extender/Router or some other piece of hardware to feed wifi to devices in the unit.

I have a MAX BR1 PRO 5G on the way and want to ensure I have the right sims too - I have Xfinity Mobile and there are several questions I have on the possibility of registering a SIM or eSIM for the MAX with Xfinity - does the unit have an IMEI like a cell phone? If I call them with the MAC address to provision, will they just do it for me? Will it auto-provision? Xfinity merely states that if a device doesn’t connect it is probably that is just isn’t certified for use. Does anyone have experience with this? Do I really have to purchase another plan for this? Really didn’t want to.

So the plan was:

• 42G Wifi cables (2)from to King Connect Wifi Cables on roof routed through to plate in bedroom, then connected to MAX.
  • 42G Cellular cabling pulled through same plate connected to MAX with Xfinity nanoSIM or eSIM authenticated.
  • 42G GPS Connection pulled through same plate connected to MAX

Small Gli.Net Travel Wifi 6 router connected for wifi in the trailer.

Am I dreaming or does this sound like it will work?