Peplink 20 - Suddenly started Interrupting Internet Connection?

Hi guys,

Wonder if someone can help.

My Peplink 20 has been working fine for over a year but has recently begun “interfering” with my Internet connections.

It is a very simple home setup. I have two Internet routers connected to my Peplink 20 through the two LAN connections and a couple of devices connect over the LAN ports.

Both Internet routers are now frequently (every 5 minutes or so) dropping their connections to the Internet.

However, when I connect directly to my Internet routers (on their LAN ports) the Internet is fine and does not drop.

I have not changed any of the standard settings on either the Peplink (they have worked fine to date) nor on the Internet routers (as they have also worked fine to date).

Any ideas if / how my Peplink is interfering with my Internet connections? And what I can do about it?

Many thanks in advance for any help,

Anthony

Haven’t heard of anything similar but Peplink shouldn’t or wouldn’t be able to “interfere” your Internet links/routers. A quick guess would be something is triggering WAN down false-alarm every 5 minutes or so.

We will need some more sensitive diagnostic information, please go ahead and submit a support ticket at http://www.peplink.com/contact/support/ and we will take a closer look at it with you.