PCE/mPCE webinar

I wish to register for the mPCE webinar starting 8 May 2020. I do not have a PCE certification, so pre-requisite is not available.
I understand that I will get a full waiver for the first attempt at PCE, as well as for the mPCE exam, if I register for the mPCE webinar. Is this correct?

Another query, once I complete the webinar, within what time period should I pass the two exams?

Is there any question bank available to help me pass the two exams?

Are there any mock tests available for PCE & mPCE?

Kindly advice ASAP so that I can register at the earliest.

Tks,
Franz Dennis

Hi @dennisf

The PCE certification is not a pre-requisite to attend our mPCE webinars but the PCE is a pre-requisite to sit the mPCE exam.
You will get a wavier on the PCE and mPCE exam fee if you attend the mPCE webinars.

There is no question bank but we will cover a lot of info for the mPCE in the webinars.
For the PCE, please have a look at our previous webinars - PCE 3.0 Campaign 2019 - #8 by Cassy_Mak

There is a mock exam for the PCE but not for the mPCE, attending the webinar and studying the available material should be sufficient study for the exam.

Thank You

3 Likes

Hi,
Where can we have access to the webinar slides from the 2019 webinar for “Peplink Certified Engineer (PCE) 3.0”?

1 Like