Our System has the following configuration:
Peplink Balance 310 Rev. 1 Firmware 6.3.3 build 3231
3 WAN Connections:
- German Telekom VDSL 50/10 Mbit
- Cable bei KTK 100/10 Mbit
- German Telekom DSL 16/1 Mbit
Telekom VDSL is used for SpeedFusion
Peplink Balance 310 Rev. 3 Firmware 6.3.3 build 3231
5 WAN Connections:
- 3 Times German Telekom DSL 16/1 Mbit
- 2 Times Vodafone Cable 100/12 Mbit
Vodafone Cable is used for SpeedFusion
Since several Days, we discover problems with packet loss on Site B.
But only there. On Site A is only little loss to see.
How can I get deeper in inspection of the problem?
- Is it TX or RX loss?
- What kind of packets get lost?
Because the SpeedFusion is used für VOIP. So packet loss is a
real problem here.