outbound policy - where am I going wrong?

I have two WANs going on a B20x. Ethernet wan on the WAN port and a SIM in the built-in radio (called Cellular).
Here’s an image of what is basically the only outbound rule that I have. I thought it would push almost all of the traffic to the WAN port but I’ve been watching the real time traffic graphs and I’m seeing more traffic on the cellular than the WAN.

image.png

I’ve also tried priority and again, I see a lot of sessions on the Cellular instead of the WAN.

A bit of an update. I thought I found the problem; I had a rule stack ahead of this that I thought was inconsequential but it ended in an https persistence rule. I disabled that and now, 8 hours later, I see that I have 112 active sessions for Cellular and only 79 for WAN. So, something doesn’t appear to be working correctly.

I think (but am not sure) that some of the outbound rules also use the upload/download bandwidth settings in WAN settings, e.g.:

Do you have those set properly?

I don’t see those parameters in the WAN settings for the Cellular connection.
I don’t think the Bandwidth parameter is used for Weighted Balance or Priority but I’m pretty sure it’s used for Overflow and maybe for Least Used. Overflow is not available for the Cellular connection at all. Least Used is available so perhaps it doesn’t use the Bandwidth info either.

Delete the rules on InControl and set it manually on the device as a check.
Your weighted balance rules mean that the first 10 sessions will go to WAN 1, the next 1 to Cellular and the next 10 to WAN 1. That isn’t happening.

Assuming WAN is cable connection You could likely also use a lowest latency rule to achieve what you want.

The WAN is a T-Mobile 5G device so latency is pretty close. I think the Cellular might actually be slightly snappier.
I guess I’ll give it a try with disabling the incontrol for a test.