Outbound Policy for Remote Links

I have a Peplink Balance 20.

Looking to refine my outbound policy for my remote rural setting. Configuration as follows:
WAN One: Long microwave shot - 3 up, 15 down sometimes unstable
WAN Two: Verizon 4G Modem - 9 up, 24 down 75GB limit and mucho $$ for going over, very reliable.

Had QOS issues prior to new equipment was installed with video calls. Seems to be much better with new equipment with refined QOS settings.

Traffic: Lots of Video calls, Dropbox, Video surveillance running over the internet for remote viewing.

Current setup:
HTTPS PERSISTENCE
Priority Policy with WAN One having the highest priority and then WAN Two

Today, WAN One went out and all internet came to a stop with no failover. What changes should I make to ensure there is a failover when WAN one craps the bed.

Sure this has been answered here but was unable to find it. Moderate knowledge, new to Peplink.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Brandon87

When a WAN fails, it is normal for there to be a small drop while the traffic is redirected to the next WAN (according to the policy you have configured), in some cases it will be imperceptible this will depend on the type of traffic that each user is generating at the time of the failure. . However, what is not normal is that everything has failed. Could you tell us if your WAN cell was configured as a backup? When you say that all failure was for a short time and it solved itself or did you have to intervene in some way to reestablish connectivity?

It is not configured as backup, it is set to Always-on. Should I change it?

Yes, I did have to intervein. The WAN Link One came back up in 4 minutes.

If you want to have no drops at all setup and route the traffic you are concerned about to speedfusion cloud.

So, if I am to understand

It is not configured as backup, it is set to Always-on. Should I change it?

Yes, I did have to intervein. The WAN Link One came back up in 4 minutes.

Hi Brandon87,

I think this configuration is fine, but could you clarify what you did when you intervened to restore the service? What was the status of the WAN Cell? The main WAN failure was continuous or intermittent outage.