A friend was trying to play a game which chokes on a dual WAN setup.
I was able to solve the problem by:
- finding the IP address of the PC on WiFi
- Going to Status/Client List, reserving that IP address on DHCP and naming it (so I could remember what it was)
- setting an outbound rule based on the IP address.
This works fine, but it’s not super easy.
Things that would be nice:
- On System/Client list, a way to click a client and view or edit rules for that client. And possibly some Flag or special note when a Client has special rules in force.
- On Network/Outbound Policy : Allow us to choose “Source=” and provide the DHCP Name of the client. As is, we either have to remember, copy & paste the IP address or MAC address.