OTG Questions

Hi All - my use case is not exactly specified in the Surf OTG documentation but I think it will work but want to make sure before I spend the $.

1. I have a Verizon 4620LE - the Peplink web site lists the 4620L as being supported but not the LE. I would expect the LE to work since the only published change is the battery. Anybody had problems getting the LE to work with an OTG?

2. I want to use the OTG to bridge the 4620LE to my wired Ethernet so that other wired devices a and other wireless access points on the wired LAN can share the 4620LE’s internet connection. Can the OTG be set up to work this way?

Sorry if this is simple questions but I really cannot afford to try things that don’t work. If I need some other Peplink product to connect my 4620LE to my wired LAN let me know!

Thanks!
RP

Hi RP,

1. I have a Verizon 4620LE - the Peplink web site lists the 4620L as being supported but not the LE. I would expect the LE to work since the only published change is the battery. Anybody had problems getting the LE to work with an OTG?

You may open ticket here if you facing problem.

1. I want to use the OTG to bridge the 4620LE to my wired Ethernet so that other wired devices a and other wireless access points on the wired LAN can share the 4620LE’s internet connection. Can the OTG be set up to work this way?

I assume below is the connection you need. Do correct me if I am wrong.
Wired and wireless users <—> (Wired) SOTG (USB tethering) <—> Verizon 4620LE <—> Internet

If connection above is correct, SOTG able to work in this way.

Thanks TK Liew - that is exactly the connection I need. Thank you for your fast response - I am placing my order now!

RP