No option to disable L2 isolation on APO AX Lite

Hello,

I recently installed an APO AX Lite for small office system. I have an issue where it appears that Layer 2 Isolation is enabled by default on the APO but there is no configuration option to disable it.

The current configuration is no VLAN, no guest isolation, running in bridge mode. WiFi clients can reach wired LAN clients, and wired LAN clients can reach WiFi clients. WiFi clients can reach the web UI of the APO access point. However, WiFi clients are unable to reach each other.

Some of the WiFi clients are IOT devices which transmit their data as broadcast messages. When Wireshark is used on a wired client the broadcast messages are present, but when wireshark is used on a WiFi client there are no broadcast messages present.

Where is the L2 Isolation option? I’ve searched every menu option and am unable to locate it. (Guest Protect is the closest I’ve found, and that setting is unchecked.)

Any information would be appreciated. I am running firmware 3.9.2 build 4945.

Thanks,

John

Look on the page where you created the SSID. Click on the question mark in the top right to expose the advanced SSID settings. Layer 2 isolation is one of those options.

good luck

Thank you for the info. That was exactly what I needed to resolve my client issue.