No internet, no bill received

So l usually have my bill taken out each month near the beginning through PayPal. I went to use the internet and realized it isn’t working and I never had my bill taken out. Any ideas on what to do or who to contact? Thank you.

Peplink only makes your router, they are not your carrier/ISP.

2 Likes

Any ideas on who the provider is? I bought a SIM card from AT&T and they know nothing about it.
My PayPal payments go to something called “Envision”. I don’t know who to call about this because I’m not sure where to even try haha.

@JasonHilton is correct, of course. Did you buy the data plan at the same time as your router? If so then it’s easy – call that organization for help. Alternatively (and this may be a better suggestion …), peruse the Forum here. Quite a number of users have discussed pre-paid data plans from AT&T. Some are fairly priced and have received good reports fro the users.

Did you buy the router from Mobile Must Have? Envision is their “data partner” or at least was a year ago when I bought a router from MMH and a plan referred by them.

I cancelled it long ago but my old PayPal transactions show an email address of [email protected].

There was also an email address [email protected] which probably forwards to them. Someone named Manny was the person at Envision.

I think I also once used the chat at https://www.ezmobiledata.com to tell them that I was cancelling. I’m not sure I ever received a reply through that.

Envision was always very anonymous to me. I could never discover who or where they were. Not that it really matters, I was just being curious but recently someone mentioned that they’re in Georgia.

Based on what you posted, it’s most likely you acquired your data plan through a 3rd party reseller, not AT&T. I would go back & look at the paperwork (for both the equipment & the data plan) you were provided at purchase to determine who you need to talk to to resolve the issue.
Tetranz provided some informative information if you purchased the equipment/data plan through Mobile Must Have. Envision is the 3rd part reseller Mobile Must Have has used in the past with AT&T. I believe they are still using them.
T&C’s of agreement with Envision through Mobile Must Have were changed some time ago such that if you consumed more than 500 GB in a monthly billing cycle, you would automatically be cancelled. Is it possible this happened to you?
Good luck & let us know what you find out.