I have a brand new MAX BR-1 MK2 with latest firmware 8.0.2 installed. I inserted an activated SIM card (t-mobile Germany, 4G) and the router does not recognize the SIM card at all. In the log is says Cellular SIM card inserted in SIM slot A, but the device says in WAN settings SIM Card A “No SIM Card detected”. Also the LED for cellular on the router is off.
- SIM card is acticated and works e.g. on my mobile phone
- SIM has form factor 2 (mini SIM)
- SIM is inserted in Sloat A with contacts facing down, small cutted edge goes in first
- PIN is correctly entered
- latest firmware installed on MAX BR-1 MK2
- tried Slot A and B, no difference
- tried different SIM card of different providers, no difference
- modell name: MAX_BR1_4141_SO442-016
- Is it possible, that the cellular feature is somehow disabled on the device?
- If yes, how can the feature be enabled?
- If not, what can I do to have the router recognize my SIM card?
- I assume, that after inserting the SIM card, I should see e.g IMSI, IMEI, etc. on the admin interface?
Thanks for you help!