I have a Max Transit Duo - Cat 12. I have a WifiRanger GoAC with USB tethering support.
I want to use the following features on the devices:
- Use all of the Speedfusion capabilities
- Use both cellular modems (AT&T and Verizon)
- Use the WifiRanger AC (powered WiFi radio) as a WAN input
- Use the USB tethering for an additional WAN interface
- Both routers support WiFi as WAN.
- Basically, I want the Max Transit Duo to control the WAN, including all of the balancing, aggregation, etc. options that Speedfusion provides.
- I want the 4glte device tethered to the GoAC to be in the WAN pool (2 x embedded cellular, WifiRanger AC for Wifi, tethered USB modem)
- I would prefer that the Max Transit Duo be the DHCP server but the GoAC would be OK.
Since the Max Transit Duo can’t disable DHCP, do IP passthrough, or serve as a WAN gateway, WHILE allowing Speedfusion to work, how can I bridge these two routers to include the WifiRanger AC Wifi radio in the WAN pool?
Which router should be upstream or downstream?
Or, is there some device that will allow connecting a USB tethered device to be connected to the WAN ethernet port on the Max Transit Duo?
Is there a device that will allow one WAN port to allow two connections? This is a stretch, I know.
Thank you for any advice.