Netflow feature is required in all the peplink devices

We required netflow feature in all the peplink devices to monitor our Speedfusion links our VPN links our internet links etc. Pls let us know if this is in pipeline if now pls do that as it is really important to know that what all link is being used by how much in the later listed connection types so that future and current decision can be made accordingly

Can I add NetFlow sensor on PRTG to work with Peplink balance 305?

Is there any update on this request? same here also we need netflow to monitor our traffic. hope they will consider this request.

+1 for netflow!

This is a very important feature!

This feature would greatly assist us as well. We use Netflow off all of our other routers, and having this option available would assist us in diagnosing bandwidth issues.

This feature is key to some of my customers also.

Hello Everyone,
The NetFlow protocol itself appears to have been superseded by the Internet Protocol Flow Information eXport (IPFIX), you can read more here in Wikipedia

Going forward it maybe better to ask Peplink for implementation of the IPFIX standard

Moving forward the need for Peplink’s Engineering team to be working on implementing the older NetFlow standard based on these observations would be inappropriate.

Most likely if your customers are asking for NetFlow features (and understanding your customers are always correct based on there current education), then they most likely the customer is working still on older standards, so you now have the perfect opportunity to update the education of your customers on the new standards and thus save them a lot of time & money.
Happy to Help,
Marcus :slight_smile:

Hi!

IPFIX may be the future, but at the moment, it isnt. I do not use any product, that is providing IPFIX-data, but MANY products, providing netflow…
All my other routers, switches, etc. are using netflow…

IPFIX or NetFlow, either one can work. We need a way to see what a router is doing at the times there are Bandwidth or Carrier issues so we can troubleshoot further.