Need advice

Looking to buy peplink either BR1 or Br2 5g. I understand initial set up is not easy. I have heard some companies you buy from registered equipment under their name so you can’t get peplink assistance. Does peplink have good tech support? Or any at all?

FWIW: We have found that the Peplink partners we have worked with have been very helpful, both in providing advice pre-sale and in follow-up post-sale. On occasion when we have worked with Peplink (on escalated issues), they have been very helpful as well.

In addition, this forum is knowledgeable and supportive, and Peplink personnel are participating in the conversations.

So - pick a good Peplink partner, and you’re good :-).

Cheers,

Z

PS: Peplink equipment provides rich functionality. They are not difficult to deploy in their basic settings, complexity arises principally when you want to benefit from the more advanced features.

Hi Lance. I sent you a PM. I’ll be glad to help.

Lance:

I much prefer my Max BR2 Pro 5G over my BR1 for the following reasons:
802.3at POE powered, or DC from your car, boat, ac Adapter, etc.
Ability to select antenna ports A/D instead of all four that are (somewhat) needed on a BR1.
Docker support - run utils like iperf on it.
You will find a lot of good partners and resellers here. I’d say look for one that will actually quote you free support post-sale and do a pre-config of your device before shipping.
My partner is great and they are 100% of the reason I switched my personal, business, and customers over to Peplink.
Setup is SUPER easy. There’s tons of free videos on YouTube.

-Lucas