Multiple video streams using Pepwave BR2

Hello folks, have been reading a few things here and have basic knowledge of using the Pepwave.

I’m streaming up to 6 video streams @ approx 6mbps

The Pepwave wasn’t used initially, however after loss of the wired internet fed a Microtik router from the Pepwave using a variety of WAN
2x wired connections (Priority 1)
2x 4/5G SIMs (Priority 2)

These streams are RTMP to Restream, YouTube etc.

After a few hours started experiencing audio and video drop outs, and switched back to just the Mikrotik router

My understanding from the forums is that SFC WAN smoothing only works if we have a Pepwave at the other end? It was set on high & have disabled

I enabled DWB - Wired1/2 - priority 1, SIM1&2 - priority 2

FEC is disabled

Am wondering if someone might be able to offer some pointers with this sort of setup? Have attached a few screenshots that may (not) be helpful!

(WAN1 Cable has been unplugged and currently direct to the Microtik - but thought the screenshot might be useful)

Hi Tom.
What type of connections are WAN1 and WAN2?Are they fibers?

My first comment is if you want the cellular connections to be used dynamically by speedfusion (as backups to WAN1 and WAN2 for speedfusion) you should put them in priority 1 on the dashboard.

2nd comment is that to monitor the tunnel you need to watch the real time speedfusion graphs. That will tell you what is going on as it happens.

3rd. For video streaming where latency spikes on any active WAN can cause us pain, you should have a sensible latency cutt off set per WAN in the profile.

Finally, I don’t personally recommend Peplink’s speedfusion cloud for your kind of extended real time streaming use case. It’s a shared hosted service. Its better to have a dedicated fusionhub to yourself so you know for sure that other users actions won’t impede your streams.
Consider hosting FusionHub yourself or speak with a partner who can do it for you.

I can hook you up with some Fusiohub hosted services