- A listed IT services company.
- Based in North America.
- Client base is all over the world.
- A secure and reliable VPN network for employees to work remotely.
- Able to maintain and manage remote devices.
- An extremely versatile infrastructure that can provide high bandwidth or failover when needed.
- Must be able to cater to different user needs.
- For heavy bandwidth usages such as hosting webinars or high-speed data transfer, the Balance 310X would be put to use.
- This rugged enterprise-grade router can combine multiple WANs into one connection to provide an unbreakable connection, providing Bandwidth Bonding when it is needed the most.
- For those locations which do not require such high throughput, but rather a stable connection, the UBR LTE would make an excellent option.
- This PrimeCare compatible device provides an all-in-one WAN solution at an affordable price.
- It is still able to utilize a fixed ethernet line along with cellular connections via its dual LTE modem capability. Technologies such as WAN Smoothing can be seamlessly integrated into the data flow creating jitter-free video conferencing.
- For low bandwidth home usage, the MAX BR1 Classic still remains among the best single cellular devices.
- With built-in Wi-Fi, you can provide connectivity to external devices.
- This device can still utilize Hot Failover from one fixed home ethernet connection to the single cellular option, keeping you going.
- Introducing SpeedFusion Cloud within this network creates a versatile endpoint without the need for any additional hardware devices at the HQ.
- InControl 2 will enable remote monitoring and management of all devices, remotely from any screen.