- A Civil contracting company in the Oceania region.
- Established for 15 years.
- Focused capabilities include urban development, mining & resources, government projects and infrastructure.
- Currently they have multiple remote sites and are expanding.
- Require usable Wi-Fi connectivity so their wireless equipment (printers etc) and staff can connect to the HQ.
- Multi-cellular connections are required to allow for high bandwidth applications.
- A strong robust HQ router to utilize their current 100/100 fibre link at the HQ.
- Deploy a Balance 310X at the HQ.
- This rugged enterprise grade router can combine multiple WAN’s into one connection to provide an unbreakable connection.
- Large sites would use the MAX HD4 quad cellular router.
- When bandwidth usage is high, the intelligent SpeedFusion technology can monitor and utilize up to 4 cellular links, providing a variety of connections.
- The featured captive portal can be used for per-user bandwidth control. This allows customization of bandwidth policies for different users such as internal or guests.
- Since Medium sites have less users, we would suggest a MAX HD2 to be deployed here.
- This device has 2 built in cellular LTE modems, allowing bandwidths to be bonded or used as a failover backup line.
- SpeedFusion Cloud can be used as an optional solution, should the client not wish to deploy a HQ router.
- This enables remote sites to run independently and still be able to utilize SpeedFusion technology for their cellular connections.