Mimo 5-in-1 antenna

Hello. I have Mimo 5-in-1 external antenna and can not figure out where i should connect all those cables. GPS cable is clear for me but 2 with brown label (2G/3G/4G) and 2 with green label 2.4/5GHz

Thanks

Hi Oleg,
The two 2G/3G/4G leads are cellular. You’ll want to connect these to both the Main and Aux of the Peplink. The 2.4/5GHz is for WiFi.

Ok, thanks.
But where i should connect the WIFI ones?

Hi Oleg,
Depending on your Peplink model you might not need them. If your Peplink has WiFi though you would connect those to the available WiFi leads. Some devices have more than one lead, others only have one.

I have - Model: MAX HD4 MBX LTEA
Product code: MAX-HD4-MBX-LTEA-K-T

Hi Oleg,
That unit has 2x2 MIMO so to take full advantage of this you will need another antenna that is able to connect to the two WiFi 2 leads. To take full advantage of your current antenna though you would connect the two WiFi antenna cables to the two WiFi 1 leads on the left of the device.

I taught that also but connectors are different.
Cables from antenna have “male” connector and router left WiFi inlets have also “male” connectors.

Hi Oleg,

The WIFI connectors are RP-SMA female which do look a bit like SMA male connectors. What is the model of your antenna? You should have 2x RP-SMA male connectors on it depending on the model.