Mechanical Drawings

Multiple clients have requested both mechanical drawings and CAD files containing the physical measurements of Max devices such as the Mini and the BR1 MK2. The Max products are frequently integrated into other enclosures and having this information is of critical importance. Where can I obtain this information?

2 Likes

Hey Len, I can’t upload a zip file here so I will email it to you. Thanks

1 Like

This is great to see we can obtain the info. Is there any way we can make this public?

Hey Jon, we will work on getting all of these added to the Partner Pavilion. Thanks

3 Likes

Any idea when this might be available?

Thanks

This is still being worked on but in the meantime just send an email to supportatpeplinkdotcom and we will get you what you need. Thanks

1 Like

Tom, I tried to upload the zip of the Mini cad file but it’s not an authorized file format. If you need it send me a real email address. BTW, the cad files are stop’s so you need Autodesk or an equivalent to access them.

Mechanical Drawings of MAX devices are now available for Partner to download from here.
More models to be added.

2 Likes

I tried to follow the link in your message but access was denied - “Sorry - you don’t have access to that topic!”

Hi Len, we will get you added to the Partner Forum thread. Thanks

1 Like

Hi Tim, I don’t seem to have access yet.

Hi Len, could you try logging out and back in again? Thanks

1 Like

Hi Tim,

I logged out and logged back in - no change. I still can’t get access by following Alice Cheng’s message link “here”.

Afternoon
I also cant access the link that @Alice_Cheng has shared

Thanks

It’s under Partner Forum > Partner FAQ > Mechanical, 3D Drawings.
https://forum.peplink.com/t/mechanical-3d-drawings/16944

1 Like

Hi @Alice_Cheng
Both links work now!
Thanks

1 Like

Hi, how can i download the max br1 mini board layout for a custom enclosure?

Thanks

The mechanical is 3D so you can get the dimensions of the board and all connectors from it. Do you have the file?

Attached is a zip of the .stp file.

(Attachment MAX-BR1-mini_20161214.zip is missing)

Hi

It says the file is missing. Also no i dont have it. Can you post again please.