MB2 Pro - 5G Plan Options

So I’ve run into a bit of a snafu. I‘m currently building out four mobile boxes using the MB2 Pro. I’ve built these in the past using Max Transit Duos and use a great third party provider. When I sold these boxes, prior to building, I was told by this provider that they had 5G plans available. So today, he finally got back to me and needless to say they’re only offering the permanent address plans through T-Mobile. Given this device has yet to be certified in Verizon, I’m stuck for a bit on T-Mobile.

The use case for these devices is film and photo production, so it’s important to have high speeds and high data plans along with little to no throttling. Can anyone recommend any specific plans through T-Mobile business direct or a third party provider?

The company buying these is a legit production company, so getting setup with a business account is no problem. The problem right now is finding the right plan.

I realize these will be expensive plans, but given they will be renting the devices to their clients, I highly doubt cost is an issue.

Any help or guidance is greatly appreciate!