Max Transit with the cat-18.. Looking for rooftop antenna that supports band 71

I was about to pull the trigger on the new cat 18 modem/router but I cannot seem to find an antenna that has full support for my t-mobile Band 71. Anyone know of something that I can install on the roof of my RV? Thanks, Bill

I was about to recommend the Peplink 107 which is an excellent antenna, but of the 617-698MHz range B71 comprises it only covers the top end (698Mhz), so perhaps is not perfect for B71.

Take a look at the LGMM4-6-60 from Panorma thats a 4 x 4 MIMO with coverage of 617-960/1710-6000MHz that might be the best example out there.

I wonder what others are using too…

2 Likes

Does Poynting offer anything?

Did a quick look, most of their wideband antennas are documented to start at 698Mhz on their website.I didn’t dig any deeper. Panoramas LGMM was the first one I saw that explicitly said from 617Mhz

1 Like

I had the same dilemma and just ordered two of these for a new Max Transit Cat-18: SC-588W

T-Mobile has Band 12 and 71 on oil platforms in the Gulf of Mexico, so I’m very interested to see how it performs on our vessels.

Edit: sorry, missed the part about the RV! The Surecall probably isn’t much help there.

I was able to buy the PUMA 401. Will be testing it soon. -Bill