Max Transit Duo Cat 12/16 for sale?

Does anyone know of a seller with A Max Transit Duo Cat 16 (MAX-TST-DUO-LTEA-R-T-PRM) for sale?

I ordered one a month ago from a vendor but they keep pushing back delivery dates and now I am in a jam just sitting at the dock waiting for them to ship.

1 Like

Hi Robert. Welcome to the Forum!
The MAX-TST-DUO-LTEA-R-T-PRM is CAT12.
Please check with the vendor as to when they expect to ship as they will be aware of when they are expecting their incoming stock.

1 Like

Thanks Sam!

My mistake you are correct I realized I had ordered the CAT 12 though I don’t really have a strong opinion but reading here it seems like the CAT 12 may be better than the CAT 16 for compatibility.

Yes I have been in constant contact at this point it’s expected they will get it on 10/7 and likely I will get it 10/8.

I am hoping I can find someone that has it in stock and that I can get it shipped as I was scheduled to leave the Marina on 10/5/20.

1 Like

Are there compatibility concerns with both CAT 16 and 18? I thought issues were limited to CAT 17?

1 Like

I am not sure other than reading that T-Mobile was having issues.

1 Like

Hi Robert, did you manage to locate a router? I have an ex demo CAT 12 global Transit Duo available but the earliest I could have it to you is probably Wednesday/Thursday 7th/8th October that’s if you’re in the UK?

1 Like

Thanks Justin, That is approx when my US supplier thinks they can get it here as well.

So I am not sure it makes sense.

1 Like

Hi Robert, we have MAX-TST-DUO-LTEA-K-T-PRM Global /CAT-12 in stock, but we can’t ship today anymore

1 Like

No worries if you get stuck just drop the office a call on Monday +44 (0) 2392 247 920 and we’ll see what we can do.

1 Like

I have a Pepwave MAX Transit Router With Cat 12 LTE Advanced Pro Modem for sale. It is in perfect condition, with the original box and paperwork. I used it only a very short time before I purchased the CAT 18 model. I purchased it from the 5G Store, you can read all the spec here… Pepwave MAX Transit and Transit Duo Router - Buy now
I paid around $850-$900 for it new, it was actually more then the Cat 18. Selling it for $575 (I think that’s a sweet deal) Both of these MAX Transit Routers perform excellent with VERY GOOD! speed 107 Mbps DL / 50 Mbps UL (I use an AT&T sim in both ). I can only use one so here is a good deal for someone. If you live in Clarksville TN or near by areas I’ll be happy let you take a look at it. If interested call Mike at (931) 561-2714.

Thank you.