Max Pro BR1 5g - 5ghz continously scanning not connecting

I have a Max Pro BR1 5g inslalled on my vessel with additional antennas connect to pick up marina wifi.

This worked perfectly at the previous marina and has occasionally worked fine at the new marina with great speeds. After awhile it seems to lose connection and reverts to getting stuck on scanning (no IP address), (very fustrating). I have to constantly reboot the pepwave for it to connect again, and like now its connected amd the speeds are non-existant, btwn 26kbps to 90 at most. Occasionally when it does connect it seems to be limited, we can stream but not access an internet browser or whatsapp (a bizarre occurrence) only to rectify when i activate a VPN on my device (not sure if its the same for all users connected.

I have scoured the settings and options and cant find anything that seems to be the problem.

Any assistance would be great.

PS we have tested the wifi connectivity at the antenna using a smart phone to connect. No issues. Works perfectly.

The pepwave can see the connections and its channels, just cant seem to connect or stay connected

@john.procrew ,

Can you please create a ticket here to allow support team to check ?

Can you please include the following info in the ticket so that support team can have more info to investigate the problem ?

1. Any restriction for the marina WiFi such as type of devices ?

2. Any data limit that can be send and after the limit, the access will be restricted ?

Thank You

2 Likes

Thanks, ive opened a ticket and provided the details

1 Like