MAX HD2 embedded modem

A friend sold me a Pepware HD2, Product code MAS-GN2C2-R, claiming it would resolve the issues we are having with the internet service at our rural home. Currently we are using 2 Verizon Jetpack, Ellipsis MHS900L, on a personal plan. The main problem is having to switch everything between the two device since we only get 15GB of data at LTE speeds then our connections are throated back to a slower speed “to help with network congestion”. I was looking at some of the Peplink products as a solution to combine the cellular WANs into 1 WLAN for the household but since I never used any of their products I was gun shy about paying that amount. As it turns out my friend sold me a router that he bought at an auction with 3G embedded modems and since Verizon is ending their 3G network I just become the sucker in this whole story. I was wondering if there is anyway I can get my 2 Jetpacks or SIM cards to work with what I have or upgrade the MAX HD2 I have to work with Verizon’s 4G network?

@Phillip_Schoeppner

We only advice to work with Peplink certified partner to avoid such issue happen.

https://www.peplink.com/peplink-certified-partners/

The main problem here is that you had purchased a obsolete old product that nothing much you can do on it.

Latest product list, you can found it using the following URL:

1 Like