I have just recently started having this issue with a lot of my Pepwave BR1 Mini’s.
Both ATT, FirstNet and Verizon.
I have made a lot of changes to SmartCheck per what I saw here on this thread, but I am still having this issue where I am losing connections at random for the most part, but one router every 4 hours; sometimes the connection “comes back” often the router has to be restarted.
- All running latest Firmware.
- I have had the carrier re-provision the existing SIM, same router, and it fixed the issue. Seems like physical SIM card not an issue.
- I have obtained new SIM’s, same router, and this fixed the issue.
- Scheduled reboots every 24 hours. Sometimes comes back up…sometimes not.
- Re-seated SIM’s over and over. Sometimes connection stays up for 5 minutes, 10 minutes, and hour, then drops.
- Some routers have been in the same location for years.
Wish it could be setup to “reboot” or reload SIM when this happens.
12 volt DC environment.
45 C environment
Any ideas? You guys are smarter than me!!!