MAX BR1 6.3 LAN Ports not working

I have a MAX BR1 running 6.3.0 1967. I have a Kyocera printer hooked directly to LAN port 2. The printer works fine if we ad-hoc it to a PC. but nothing i try gets it to show up in the client list. changed the cable, changed the ports around from various speeds, vlans, advertise ports ect. I can’t think of anything else it could be aside form a bad device but Ive seen similar issues with the newer firmware for other devices and wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue. Thanks in advance for any help.

Do the green and orange LED lights on the Ethernet port light up when you plug the cable in? Have you tried plugging a computer into the port as well?

It does light up, and it will briefly show up in the client list but then shows disconnected. I can plug a laptop in and it works but i cant ping anything on the same network. Its like its isolated by mac address or something. I don’t think I’m missing any settings but might be as I’m not sure what changed in 6.3.

Hi,

What is the operating system (OS) running on the PC that you hooked to the BR1 LAN1 port ?

Please open a support ticket here for us to further investigate.

Thank You