MAX and 4G Cellular Boost a good fit?

I’m looking to create a cellular/WIFI solution for use in an RV. I have a 41’ fifth wheel and was considering purchase of the MAX-BR1-LTE-US-T for use. I really like the dual cellular SIM setup and the ability to run WIFI too. What I’m trying to figure out is if I can connect the BR1 into a 4G cellular boost kit.

I’m currently looking at both the Wilson weBoost 470103 kit (weBoost 470144 - Home MultiRoom) and the Drive 4G-X kit (Drive 4G-X Extreme RV Signal Booster Kit for Cell Phones).

I figured I could route the antenna, through the amplifier, and then into the BR1 rather than the supplied internal antenna on either system Will there be too much power coming from the amplifier for the BR1 to cope? Don’t want to burn up a $500+ piece of net gear. Any other technical limitations to implementing this type of solution with the BR1 I should be on the lookout for? Appreciate the help.

Either of those boosters will work just fine and will provide maximum signal in fringe areas. All of the boosters have an automatic gain control so there is no worry about having too much power. Thanks.