Master Reset button

I have pressed the “reset” button for way longer than 10 sec. about 20 times and have never gotten the lights to go out and come back ON. What is my next step to get my Max BR1 MK2 working again. Everything worked OK till I tried to implement “SpeedFusion”. After setting up “SpeedFusion” I can’t connect to the router by ethernet or WiFi. I don’t even see the router WiFi when searching for WiFi signals near me.

Hi @CaptainSlow, when you connected directly to the MK2 LAN port did you obtained DHCP lease ? Was DHCP server enabled previously ?

Sorry I can’t answer your question yet. Still learning, but was able to admin back into router after powering down the router and doing a reset.

If you want to go back to square one, attempt a 30 30 30 reset

How to Perform a 30-30-30 Router Reset

Follow these steps to perform a router hard reset:

1. When the unit is powered on, hold down its reset button for 30 seconds with a paperclip or toothpick
  2. While still holding down the reset button, unplug the router from power and hold for an additional 30 seconds
  3. Still holding down the reset button, turn on power to the router again and hold for 30 more seconds

After this process is complete, a total of 90 seconds, your router should be restored to its factory default state

Thanks so much for the reset info!

Joe

| DGO Partner
June 2 |

• | - |

If you want to go back to square one, attempt a 30 30 30 reset

How to Perform a 30-30-30 Router Reset

Follow these steps to perform a router hard reset:

1. When the unit is powered on, hold down its reset button for 30 seconds with a paperclip or toothpick
  2. While still holding down the reset button, unplug the router from power and hold for an additional 30 seconds
  3. Still holding down the reset button, turn on power to the router again and hold for 30 more seconds

After this process is complete, a total of 90 seconds, your router should be restored to its factory default state