Location Services on Wired LAN devices

I’m stumped…doesn’t happen very often, but for some reason, i’m hitting a wall here…
TL;DR - Peplink knows where i am…i need my wired devices to be able to consume that data so when they request location based services (Apple Maps for example) it uses the true GPS location instead of the “dumb” external IP address lookup

• My environment:
    • Recreational Vehicle in the US (We are full time RV’rs and Full Time Remote workers)
    • Peplink MAX BR2 PRo & Roofmounted GPS/WIFI/CELL Antenna array
      • Starlink HP for WAN 1
      • Starlink v3 (12v Flatmount) for WAN 2
      • Verizon 5G and T-Mobile 5G for each of the SIM Slots
    • Fusion Hub Solo Self Hosted in AWS US-East-2 and backup in AWS US-West-1 (needed to reduce latency)
    • SpeedFusion VPN that bonds the 4 WAN from the BR2 Pro to Either of the Solo endpoints
    • Internal LAN … both wired and wireless devices can consume one of three subnets
  • My Challenge:
    • The BR2 Pro knows “where” it is and accurately reports GPS location (yay!) on the console and to InControl
    • My wired Mac that is using one of the SF Tunnels to my AWS Endpoints, Apple Maps can’t understand where i am or websites that i go to like “find my closest Tractor Supply” think I’m either in California or Ohio (AWS Data centers)
  • My Goal:
    • Use the capability and “knowledge” that the Peplink has about it’s location to be consumed by the wired device and then transmitted to requesting sites (maps, search, etc…) so that location-based services work as expected.

Has anyone looked at this before? I see a few topics in my search on both this forum as well as the general interwebs that hint around similar issues, but don’t get right to the meat of it:
Can the Mac consume GPS data from the Peplink so it knows (and can transmit) where it is.
If so…what’s the config on the peplink and / or the Mac?

Read this article How To Fake Your Location in Google Chrome - Tech Junkie
I think someone would need to develop a chrome plugin to fetch the gps cordinates from your peplink.

Thanks very much for the reference, that gives me a much better idea of the mechanisms in play. Another thread to pull for sure. I’ve also got other devices (not Mac/Chrome) that i think could benefit from the mechanism (Weather station) that i’d like to enable.