We are using a Peplink Balance 30 withe the following config:
- WAN1: ATT Uverse with Static IP.
- WAN2: Verizon T1 with Static IP.
- We are running a fonality trixbox server on our LAN @ x.x.x.250.
- We currently have port forwarding rules configured on WAN2 to route SIP traffic to the phone server (UDP:5060-5090 & UDP:10000-20000).
- We also have outbound rules configured to send the same traffic through WAN2.
We want to configure the router to do the following:
- Prioritize all SIP/Phone system related traffic over WAN2 using WAN1 only if bandwidth is saturated. This is our slower but stable T1 link.
- Prioritize all other traffic (http, smtp, pop3, imap, etc) over WAN1 using WAN2 only if bandwidth is saturated. This is our quicker broadband link.
Can someone experienced with trixbox/sip/voip and peplink balance suggest the best way to configure the router to achieve the desired results?