- Providing mobility industry solutions in North America.
- Frequently collaborate with leading worldwide telecommunications partners worldwide to provide managed services.
- Focused verticals range from government services to education, and even the health sector.
- They have been approached by a client who requires connectivity for their outdoor health kiosks.
- The health kiosks need to provide consistent access to cloud-based applications using LTE.
- Wi-Fi capabilities would be needed to connect to the wireless tablets.
- Embed MAX BR1 MK2 router within each kiosk.
- This compact router features an embedded LTE modem and redundant SIM slots for varied carrier options.
- The industrial-grade rugged metal enclosure is certified in shock and vibration resistance, to make deployments in harsh environments a breeze.
- The MAX BR1 MK2 features simultaneous Dual-Band Wi-Fi to minimize interference.
- This device has the ability to accept multiple power input options including a DC Jack input or simply hardwire an AC feed to the power terminal block.
- Further enhancements are possible with the use of Peplink’s InControl 2 Cloud-based SD-WAN network management configuration to monitor and manage the entire configuration. This also allows for valuable data to be collected for traffic analysis.