IPSec VPN connection Peplink 580 - Fortigate

Hi All,

I’m new on peplink.So i need your help. I got connection problem when i setup ip sec vpn to Fortigate.
So the case is :

1.I set up ipsec vpn, and the i set up apply the nat policies on ip sec vpn profile.
2.The connection already established. But still i cannot test ping connection through other network side
3.But, from vendor network side can do test ping connection to my NAT address
4.I cannot test ping connection from my side to vendor side.

Are there any step that i miss ?Need your help.

Thank you.

Regards,

Robby

Please find here for the used case.

1 Like

@robby, look like you still having after follow the provided used case. Please help to open ticket for further checking.

Please provide the trace route result from LAN of Peplink to LAN for Fortigate. Do let us know source and destination subnet when you open the ticket.

1 Like

Hi Liew,

I already report to support@peplink , but still i dont get any further response yet.This is my ticket number Ticket #771123.
Need your help to solve this issue because we want to make this link as our production link.

Thank you.

Regards,

Robby

1 Like

Hi, there was a solution for this?, can you share it with us?
Thank you

@aortega, the reported problem is not related to Peplink. The customer solved the problem by make some changes on his network.

1 Like

hi, yes we change some configuration on our firewall. However, i suggest that if you want to use the VPN you should upgrade the firmware minimum to 6.3.0
i tried it on firmware 6.2.1 . it doesnt have additional NAT settings on the 6.2.1

thanks

Thank you very much