I am a new user of Max Transit + AP One Rugged and working on my setup. I run into a problem where one of the devices on my network (iPad) cannot access the internet. Others work fine. I am looking for some hints if this is a router problem or a device problem and how to best troubleshoot it.
- Max Transit set up to connect to WiFi hotspot, no other WANs at this point (waiting for a SIM card)
- Firewall on Max configured to block all inbound connections, no other FW settings changed from the factory
- AP on Max Transit disabled
- AP One Rugged connected through a LAN Ethernet to Max Transit and working as a sole AP (in bridge mode)
- local SSID WiFi network configured, WAP2 protected, no other special settings. Working on both 2.4 and 5 GHz
- I connected 3 devices so far - Win10 laptop, iPhone X, and an iPad (6 months old) to this local network, all wireless connections
Both Laptop and iPhone can connect to the internet with no issues - I can check email, browse, use apps. iPad, on the other hand, has all internet access blocked. no web site opens, no app is working. I can connect from the iPad to the router IP and log in to the admin site.
The admin site shows all devices connected and does not show any errors or blocking of any of them. No errors in the system log or firewall log.
The same iPad works fine on my home WiFi network.
What’s the best way to diagnose this further?