Introducing the Transit Mini!

Can someone please remind me if the Transit Mini includes WiFi As Wan? Or is it an add-on? Or not available? I dont see it mentioned at: https://www.peplink.com/products/max-transit-mini/ Thank you

The Transit Mini is a PrimeCare device so it includes Wi-Fi as WAN, Ethernet WAN, and failover. Thanks

1 Like

Hi Team, quick question:

Can we use the ACW-634 power cord on the new BR1 Classic in the event a client needs to connect to a 24V power supply?

Hi Jon, yes you absolutely can. Thanks

2 Likes

I just got the Transit Mini but it fails to show as an online device thru InControl. The admin console (tried local connection thru LAN/WAN port as well as thru WiFi AP) doesnā€™t list any WAN connection (either Ethernet or WiFi) even under the Disabled list. A ticket was filed by the Peplink partner I bought this device from. Frustrating as I spent hours trying to get this to work, to no avail.

What firmware are you running , have you tried the latest?
You may have to get it online via cellular once for it to active prime are, then likely you will see the other wans.

After much tinkering, I started the SpeedFusion 30-day trial (which I understand shouldā€™ve been already enabled via 1-year PrimeCare thatā€™s included with the Transit Mini). Iā€™ve unchecked the WAN checkbox in Port Settings to have the leftmost Ethernet serve as WAN (and not LAN). both WAN and WiFi WAN are now showing under disabled, which allows me to drag and drop them into the prioritized slots above. Iā€™ve upgraded the firmware to version 8.1.0 build 4941, all works now!

@Jonathan_Pitts I havenā€™t activated a SIM card yet, which may have been the reason for the WANs not showing. In general, I donā€™t believe this should be a pre-requisite tho (note to Peplink product mgmtā€¦)

1 Like

I agree , the miniā€™s are different in their wan activations. Iā€™m hopefully that 8.1 would have it preactivated.

2 Likes