Introducing the New Peplink Balance 305 - Our State of the Art Load Balancing at a Price Never Before

The Peplink Balance 305, the latest member of the Balance family, is now available. Featuring our state-of-the-art load balancing, the new Balance 305 is a great choice for SMBs and others looking for advanced load balancing and business-class performance with no current need for SpeedFusion, at an even more affordable price point.

The Balance 305 is designed to grow with your needs. It features a free 30-day SpeedFusion trial which can be converted to a full license at any time.

Get Balance 305 Today
Visit our website and download the datasheet to learn more about Balance 305. Contact your Peplink / Pepwave representative to order today.

1 Like

This is a great new device that fills a hole we have seen! We have already seen a lot of interest on the 305! Cant wait to have them in our hands.

Thanks and keep up the good work!
Mike

Does the 305 Model have fans?

Hi Steve,

Yes, the 305 comes with a built in fan.

Thanks, Mike

Very happy to see this new product.
Thanks Peplink :wink:

Yes! This is a great new device that fills a hole we have seen! We have already seen a lot of interest on the 305! Cant wait to have them in our hands…

The Balance 305 is available through our global partner network, Bordon. You can locate a reseller near you at http://www.peplink.com/partners/resellers/.

I have just purchased one of these for a customer. How do I enable the 30-day trial for Speedfusion?

What is the cost to upgrade if I like Speedfusion?

TYIA!

As long as you are on the most recent firmware you should see the SpeedFusion option and it will be valid for 30 days.

If you are located in the US, you can go to our online store to view the price.

-Tim

Yes! This is a great new device that fills a hole we have seen! We have already seen a lot of interest on the 305! Cant wait to have them in our hands…