Introduce yourself thread!

Hello everyone! I am newbie here and may be wrong place to post my Introduction. This is my first post. I have seen some interesting topic in this forum and want to take part in those discussion there for I have decided to join this forum.
And thanks for accepting me as a member of the community. Happy to be a member of such a great community.

Have a nice day!!!

Welcome Jasper!

Thanks TK Liew…nice to meet with you.

Hello guys! Nice to meet you, I’m Marisha i just joined here. :slight_smile:

Welcome Marisha! Let us know if you have any questions or feedback you would like to share.

Hi dear all, Greetings, It is very happy moment for me to join you all. Hope for long and happy association with you all.

Hi everyone, I’m Bianca. Hope to gain some friends here.

Elisa Grace, ysabella05 and Hildegard Shuford, welcome to our forum community!

As always, feel free to share any questions/inquiries that you may have.

Passion, hustle and experience is the name of the game. One unique element I add is a User Solution Satisfaction. The same fuel that drives me to continually learn and work hard is the same fuel that drives to Users Solution 100% satisfied. If my work does not meet on Current Topic, Please do not Bann me rather give me feedback for the same so I can more Professional on Posting comments. I am Microsoft Certified Professional in both Office 365 & Windows Desktop, Also I have a solid combination of technical skills ranging from Basic Desktop Support to more complex 7 Years of experiences.

Hi All,

My name is Dinu, I just joined . Hope i will be able to help and assist and learn at the same time.

Regards,
Dinu

Jammy019 and Beingdinu, welcome to our forum community!

As always, feel free to share any questions/inquiries that you may have.

Hi All,

I am new member to this Forum, I am excited to be on this Forum & I thank all the members on the forum to allow me as part of Peplink community.

-Jammy.

Welcome All :up::up::up:

Thank you very much for the Warm welcome Jarid and Sitloongs.

Regards,
Dinu

Thank you Jarid

Hello everyone, I’m from Lemons. Happy to be a member of such a great community. :slight_smile:

Lemons and Saurabh welcome to our forum community!

If you have any questions or inquiries into the Peplink/Pepwave products feel free to search our forum or start a new thread.

I’m just here doing some research about the On The Go Router. It looks like it will be an option to boost my current wi-fi in my house to my back bedroom which connection is pretty awful with the router the cable company provided.

Hello gggwilliam, welcome to the community!

TopCoder - I was in the exact same situation. I have mine directly plugged into my PC however you can connect to it via wireless as well. You can connect to your existing routers Wi-Fi with the SOTG to re-broadcast the signal. Essentially the SOTG will broadcast a SSID (recommend using the same name/password as your current router for roaming purposes) that users will connect to.

I would check out any of our authorized resellers as well as Amazon for purchase. If you have any additional questions, as always, don’t hesitate to ask.

Yes you are right! Below is the screenshot for the setting.