Inseego 5G MiFi M2000

I would like to verify that a T-Mobile provided Inseego 5G MiFi M2000 hotspot can connect to a Surf Soho MK3 via USB. I “believe” I have seen this in the forums, but it wasn’t 100% clear. On a related point, what wattage/amperage does the USB support for powering devices?

Thank you in advance!
William

William, I have the same hotspot and am struggling to make it work as WiFi over Wan. Won’t connect. I’m going to try to tether it via USB and see if the works. Let me know if you have any suggestions. Dblduke

i updated firmware and the Soho mk3 was able to see both USB and Wireless over wan.

Also on the latest MK3 firmware, I had no problems getting this hotspot to connect by both methods! Very satisfied with the performance.

Would someone mind helping me out? I have a MIFI M2000 from Calyx and It works via WIFI WAN but not USB. Thanks!

@samstnstrt, looks like @Rick-DC has replied to you in the other post.

For anyone still having issues with their M2000,just reboot it a few times. I keep the WIFI WAN connected in priority 2 and sometimes when I tether the M2000 it connects immediately, other times the M2000 needs a reboot or two. I did increase the timeout for the smartcheck to 10 seconds but I don’t think that helped. I don’t do anything with the router when it doesn’t connect, just reboot the M2000.