InControl2 shows devices online, but they are unpowered?

As of last night it seems I’ve lost incontrol access to my devices. I have a few persistent online devices but I can’t remote connect via InControl, nor can I see any of the realtime data (clients, throughput, etc.). I did have one device still online and was able to work with it. I rebooted it and now it’s in the same wedged state.
Are there any known issues with InControl right now? I can’t find a way to “reset” my InControl instance nor troubleshoot it further.

I am also seeing similar behavior. I tried adding a device & incontrol2 shows the device is offline. Similarly, I unplugged a different device, and incontrol2 still shows the device online (even after 10+ minutes). Seems like Incontrol2 is having some issues right now.

Same here - had a device last week that was shown as offline. For a couple of days. Today it came back online

I’m also having strange issues with InControl today. One example: Unable to add/remove VLAN Networks. While it appears to work/edit/display fine on InControl - but the devices never update to reflect the changes from InControl.

There was scheduled maintenance earlier this morning… (August 21st 00:30 GMT)

I submitted a ticket.

Incontrol and captive portals are giving tough time since past 2 weeks.

I just setup new hub and since it wasn’t working, I deleted the old hub now my network is 100% down, created a ticket I guess I just wait, another reason that phone support is needed. thanks for waiting 3 hours of my time. lol, the phone number I had for peplink support has been disconnected lovely.

Since recently - when trying to manage ports on Balance 20 and SD switches - i do not get the list of ports populated. They used to populate. Now not. I didnt change settings!
Would it be another example of Incontrol2 instability as discussed above?

I also have issues, devices showing as offline, when in fact online. There is a forum post on this Peplink | Pepwave - Forum
Would really love to hear about an ETA or alternative solution, as we have an important gig tomorrow.

Suggestion for the incontrol team: In case of issues with incontrol make a banner or send out an email with info. I was troubleshooting for an hour, factory resetting etc. before I noticed the forum post.

thanks for that link, i appreciate it.

1 Like

I can access my device via InControl2 but the dashboard displays online and when you click on the device it says it’s offline. I can’t view network or tools tab, it just sits there and spins.

Im back on track for now

the post you linked shows it is resolved. thanks again for sharing that!

Many device’s captive portal is still having problem.

For me it still not working correctly aswell