Incontrol2 outage right now?

Everything stuck on loading on web and app

Came here for the same reason.

It seems like it but no official notice. At first it said something about “Organization Migration in Progress” with nothing loading and that has disappeared but everything is still stuck loading.

1 Like

I have the same problem.
I can’t log into my Incontrol 2 organization.
I get an error message.

I have the same problem.
I can’t log into my Incontrol 2 organization.
I get an error message.

Same here. Few of the organizations arent responding. IC2 recently is giving a lot of issues. And many are on Sundays :pleading_face:

Im also having issues viewing the bandwidth and usage report page on all my groups now as of today. Any recent updates that caused this?

It would be great if they had more detailed system status information. Does Peplink have a Statuspage or something similar?

still down, all i get is this:

Mission critical stuff on a pipeline is malfunctioning and i’m having to do all sorts of hoops to get into the equipment using the speedfusion backups and AnyDesk my computer screen to the customer so he can manage it and repair it ASAP, customer is not happy… he was told this never failed and its been failing a lot recently, for years never a bad failure and this last year its been really bad with multiple critical failures, someone messed with something, I hope they fix it soon.

If anyone from Peplink is watching this, could we get an ETA? downtime clock is already at nearly 6 hours and all I want to know is if I’m going to have to get my staff to pull an all nighter with overtime or if I’m going to be able to send them home.

Our Planned maintenance window is closing and we have been unable to perform the changes due to InControl being out.

If I have to tell the customer I need to stop his operations for longer due to a failure on the InControl website they will not be happy campers when renewal time comes.

Not to mention todays staff overtime costs are definitely coming our of our earnings, we cannot bill the customer for downtime caused by a solution we promoted/recommended/basically forced him to use.

And we get it, theres downtime, but 6 hours is reaching the way too much mark.

I hope it gets resolved soon, any official feedback from Peplink would be appreciated.

Ok so that’s weird, ONLY the super important customer is showing as unavailable, my other customers work fine on InControl, this is another level of murphy

https://forum.peplink.com/t/incontrol-maintenance-september-18-0030-and-0230-gmt0/65003131a74d883e89ca1356/5

https://forum.peplink.com/t/incontrol-maintenance-september-18-0030-and-0230-gmt0/65003131a74d883e89ca1356/5

Thanks but the issues where outside of maintenance hours (different days even)