Incontrol2, is there somewhere I can check if it's up?

incontrol2.peplink.com is giving me a 502 error. Is there somewhere (twitter/x?) that I can check if it’s up? I’m guess it’s just a transient failure and will be back shortly.

InControl isn’t working for me or for my manager at work either. I submitted a support ticket so hopefully it gets resolved soon.

There is an issue tracking page here:

I just logged the outage on it.

No response from engineering visible yet.

Actually it is scheduled maintenance.

On April 8, 2024, at 00:30 GMT+0, the InControl 2 system will undergo scheduled maintenance, lasting 60 mins. During this period, access to the system, Find My Peplink DNS, and captive portal service may be less responsive or unavailable intermittently.

If you have any questions about the scheduled maintenance, please contact us.

Regards,
The Peplink InControl team

1 Like

it’s not working yet for me, but it’s only been 45 min so lets wait… the first time in months i’ve cared about accessing remotely too!

GPS data is also quitting after an hour or so (NMEA data says invalid, usually that means not enough satellites visible) but comes back on reboot. I don’t remember ever having this problem on this particular router.

its back up. just used it

still not working for me after a few hours. I get a “502 Bad Gateway – openresty/1.21.4.2” message. phone app isn’t working either. maybe something is getting between me and incontrol2 on the network or it’s something tied to my user id?

I’m still getting bad GPS data piped to my server. maybe the 3AM scheduled reboot will take care of that. and maybe incontrol2 will magically work in the morning as well.

it’s still down for my main account, but I can log in with another account. unfortunately the broken account has all my devices registered. I will have to figure out how to submit a ticket.

Good news, i opened a ticket and they got it fixed up right away.
I’m trying the old firmware to see if it fixed my GPS issue.