Incontrol showing all devices removed

We are on MARS is anyone else seeing this!?

1 Like

Watching the screen it was auto-refreshing and one second it would show all of our data, the next none.

Was there some sort of scheduled maintenance?

This will be resolved momentarily, sorry for the hassle.

1 Like

Thanks Tim.
When things are settled could you let us know what happened? I’m sure we aren’t the only ones wondering and that message of all devices being removed is rather gut wrenching.

-Topher

The core system was having trouble reading from the database. It has been restored and we will look into it further to avoid this happening again.

1 Like

Thank you for responding and for the quick resoution.

This is happening again…

1 Like

Yep, I second this. The message we’re seeing reads:

“As this organization contains no devices, it will be removed on 2020-03-23”

1 Like

@Tim_S this has happened again and it is happening on at least 5 orgs I have visibility to. Can you provide an update?

1 Like

This should be resolved shortly if it isn’t already. Sorry for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

Looks good, I can confirm our account is back up and running. Thanks!

2 Likes

Currently experiencing this on all orgs, I can log in but this pops after about 30 seconds on the page. Can we get an update ASAP? Thanks.

We don’t have any other reports of this. Is anyone else seeing the same thing as Kevin?

1 Like

For us it is functioning normally. Are there steps to replicate the issue or just wait 30 seconds?

Hi Kevin, we have looked through system logs and found no errors have been captured with your 3gstore email address at that time. The only possible reason we can think of is that you used a user account B to access a page that was generated for user account A. But I think it is quite unlikely.

If you or anyone meet the same issue next time, please capture the URL. It is important information for us to identify problems.

Lastly, we will also log more information for such an error in later InControl releases.

1 Like