InControl Mobile App for iOS Now Available!

Hi Team,
Is there any plan in place for the InControl Mobile App to support privately hosted instances of IC2?

1 Like

The last version I tried via Apple Testflight (v1.1) did have this option, however it didn’t work for me, I suspect that it is because my instance of incontrol itself needs updating.

As 2.4.2 has just come out am scheduling that in and will retest.

1 Like

Hi Peplink Team
InControl Mobile App, i request status PepVPN/SpeedFusion and information Peers.

1 Like

I am going to +1 for an Android app for InControl. I have grown to love the app on the iOS but, now I have the new Sonim XP8 on the FirstNet Band 14 service. Unfortunately, that means it runs Android and not iOS. So please please come out with an Android version ASAP!

Hi, this was posted back in October 2017, which is about 10 months ago. Any update?

2 Likes

Any updates on the Android app?

5 Likes

Any updates on the Android version?

2 Likes

Any updates on the Android version?

Hi @TK_Liew and @Tim_S , it has been over 2 years since Aug 28, 2017 when the advice to stay tuned for the Android IC2 app was provided. Do you have any update as to a realistic timeline or development priority for IC2 on Android?

I feel Peplink missed a very crucial windows to gain user base by good app support from 2017 to 2019. Now, the market has responded with competitive products available on both iOS and Android from day one.

I would greatly appreciate a timely update and realistic understanding of this potential product’s availability.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi @TK_Liew and @Tim_S, I hope you can provide us update with the IC2 Android app. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @smammen and @Red,

Sorry to report that other more requested SD-WAN features and functionality have trumped this development and it may be a while until this becomes a reality.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Tim. Good to hear from you, hope you’re well.

Thanks for the update. I definitely appreciate all the advancements in other areas, it’s just that the “no Android app” conversation is just getting more awkward these days in the Enterprise networking manufacturer space. Will hope that it makes its way up the priority list for Peplink.

2 Likes

Hi Guys,

new year, old question… Any news to the Android App?
I tried some IOS Emulators on Android, but I didn’t get this running…

I mean, more than 75% of all mobile phones are android… Even a alpha or beta version is better than nothing. I would test an early alpha.

Thanks
Dennis

2 Likes

@Travis, @Keith - great chatting with you gents today. I am just linking you to that taboo topic we spoke of - the Android IC2 app! Have a great day!